The Megasuite bundle includes all of the Digieffects plugins (except FreeForm AE).
- Aged Film
- Buena Depth Cue
- Camera Mapper
- Simulate: Camera
- Simulate: Illuma
- Falloff Lighting
Damage V 2.5
Aged Film now bundled with Damage v2.5 Customize characteristics such as grain, dust, scratches, frame jitter and color and all those little details that tell the viewer that they're looking at historical footage. All Aged Film effects can be animated over time in After Effects. Includes dozens of presets such as 8mm, armageddon, grandpa's attic, old home video, scratched film, shaky projector, speakeasy, the 70s and much more..
- Blockade: Who hasn't had one of those days when you wish you had a cheap cel phone that records video and all you have is a professional HD camera with crystal clear broadcast glass? We've all been there. Digieffects comes to the rescue once again with Blockade, which mimics the low color fidelity rectangular "quadrants' that come from a really crummy video camera feeding a steamroller of a video codec. The color inaccuracy, block size, speed, and temporal frame stuttering are all completely customizable, so unlike your television remote, you have precise control over how much defectiveness you desire.
- Artifact: The digital VTR has clogged heads...the network feed of your favorite TV show is being beamed through some nasty weather...or perhaps the mother ship is trying to transmit through a radiation storm in the gamma quadrant (and don't even pretend you don't know what we're talking about)...those are just some of the possible scenarios where Artifact will be your favorite solution. With the ability to individually set properties like displaced pixel blocks, color errors, frame dropping, and video compression artifacts, you can choose what can, and can't be seen due to system malfunction.
- Interference: Any of us who have been in video production for a period of time like viewing images on our Cathode Ray Tube monitors (CRTs). There's nothing like a great big professional CRT when you want to see a great image...or throw your back out while carrying something heavy and awkward. The good news for your eyes AND your back is that Interference brings you that CRT feeling without requiring assistance to put on your socks the next morning... Take any footage you have and create effects like night vision, or imply the viewing surface of a green monochrome monitor, a security camera transmission, or a consumer video format playing back like VHS or 8mm. You have control over parameters like comb filtering, field line size, noise, tint, and luminance for alternating lines, which simulate two scanned, interlaced fields. It will bring a smile to anyone who has forgotten what it's like for the talent to wear a herring bone jacket that appears to be crawling over their shoulders...
- Skew: Take a low resolution analog signal, modulate it and send it out over the airwaves, grab it with a metal stick mounted on your roof, pass it through a cheap piece of coaxial cable with a teeny wire in the middle, wrapped in foil, demodulate it and...what the hell were we thinking? Somehow we endured the image quality that standard definition, over the air broadcasts could sink to... Even when it seemed we were looking through a screen door dipped in cooking oil, we were drawn in by the content (or at least, the lack of alternatives). Digieffects preserves our heritage of analog, modulated badness with Skew. You've got incredible control over analog noise (or 'snow'), image shearing, vertical rolling, loss of horizontal hold, and ghosting normally associated with weak or distant broadcast signals, and early consumer video tape playback issues like noise bars caused by malfunctioning tracking, etc. Nostalgia for viewers, horrible flashbacks for broadcast engineers...there is something here for everyone to enjoy.
- Overexpose: Exposure is one of the keys to creating a solid image. Messed up exposure is one of the keys to cutting down on pesky repeat business for a videographer. If all your footage is annoyingly perfect, it can make your stuff seem the same as all the other skilled professionals out there. We have the answer. Unlike simple luma or levels adjustments which act on specific pixel values and just end up looking like a poorly adjusted digital process, Overexpose processes the image in way that mimics an optical response. Overdriven whites aren't simply clipped, they bloom when a camera is acquiring an image that is “hot.” Neighboring areas of the image are affected even though those areas might not have overdriven values, luma values are affected proportionate to their relative brightness...all factors that require specialized processing to create a convincing effect. Add in the ability to vary a wide variety of parameters over time, and your ability to portray iris indecision on the part of your videographer is absolute.
- Destabilize: As more and more footage for our projects is acquired in close proximity to ghosts, collapsing overpasses, rapidly opening landscape-sucking crevasses and always-just-out-of-view prehistoric monsters, tripod-steady footage can suck the drama right out of the scene. In these cases, it can be necessary to take matters into your own post production-skilled hands. With the ability to create convincing camera shake with individual controls over each color channel, multiple axes of motion blur, and nodal rotation control, you can add a bit of uneasy drama, or jittery chaos to nearly any scene. Using the ability to introduce individual random variation into each parameter set means the motion that results is convincingly organic, and a product of fine control. (Monsters, molten lava, defective architectural structures, large carnivorous animals, malicious paranormal entities, and any other implied natural disasters not included.)
Buena Depth Cue V 2.5
- 3D Composite: Allows 2D footage with a depth channel, such as you might generate in 3D applications, to interact with After Effects' 3D layers.
- Depth: Displays the depth of each layer in grayscale for use as a gradient map with other plugins, or with other applications.
- Falloff Lighting: Lights your layers realistically.
- Fog: Shrouds your layers in a light haze or a deep, murky mist.
- Rack Focus: Produces realistic depth of field effects and focus pulls, including simulating boke and anamorphic lens effects.
- Camera Mapper: Turn 2D stills and footage into 3D scenes right in After Effects.
- Flipside: Maps one layer onto the back side of another layer. This allows you to flip the front layer over to reveal the back layer.
Simulate a 3D scene from 2D still images or video footage.
This plugin available only for After Effects
Digieffects once again pushes After Effects one step closer to a 3D application. Camera Mapper takes one of the most popular features from top 3D applications and adds it to your After Effects arsenal. Now you can turn any 2D image into a three dimensional wonder by simply aligning 3D solids with features in your image.
Create multi-plane images with 3D parallax from any still image or project your image onto solids rotated in 3D space to create 3 dimensional objects that move realistically when camera moves are used. The possibilities are endless. Now instead of a video camera, all you need is a still image and some imagination.
- Realistically create the illusion that a still image is fully dimensional moving footage.
- Subtly change the perspective of a shot, or animate it over time.
- Can be combined with 3D tracking to add or alter elements in a scene.
- Now you can step back in time and get another chance to move the camera.
- Allows you to stay in After Effects when working with fully dimensional models
Delirium V 2.5
Includes the Phenomena Pack
For over a decade Delirium has been the standard for essential visual effects and motion graphics capabilities. Now speed-optimized and fully Adobe CS5/64-bit compatible, Delirium v2’s 44 effects continue to be a staple for users of After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and Edius.
Delirium v2.5 offers 44 different effects spread across five categories: Phenomena, Color, Distort, Mood and Composite (see below for entire list). These effects let you inexpensively add greater control and quality to the built-in features of your host application.
- Many of the plug-ins AutoAnimate™, meaning that many of the plug-ins will begin to animate as soon as they are applied to an image, meaning you no longer have to tweak parameters to get quick results.
- All plug-ins can save, load and modify presets. No need to navigate to find a preset - just click the pop-up! Each plug-in has several presets to get you started quickly.FireWorks creates amazing pyrotechnic displays automatically – it’s an AutoAnimate plug-in. It can create spectacular spherical explosions complete with sparkly trails quickly and easily.
- 44 different effects spread across five categories (see below for entire list).
- Over 100 presets, project files and sample media which let you get started creating high-end results immediately.
- Particle effects with built-in turbulence processing which let's you create realistic imagery without resorting to complex 3D programs.
- AutoAnimate (indicated with *) which means no more tweaking of countless parameters. Drag, drop, and achieve quick results (including Fireworks!).
- Save/Load/Modify presets when you find a look you like.
- Uses 32 bpc floating point for all internal processing, improving quality for many effects.
- The Delirium v2 upgrade includes 17 new effects from from the Walker Effects plug-in package
*AutoAnimate enabled effects
Specifications & Licensing
- OS X 10.6 LION
- Mac Intel Processors Only
- Minimum of 2 GB system memory
- XP Professional SP2/Windows Vista/Windows 7
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP
- Minimum of 2 GB system memory
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe AfterEffects
- Boris (Red)
Delirium Host software compatability breakdown.
All software is delivered via electronic software download. You will receive a download link and serial number after purchase.
Upgrades / Support
- If your Digieffects plugin is currently in the form of a packaged product and physical CD-ROM you will be eligible for an upgrade
- Upgrades offer Universal Binary support for Mac Intel native applications. The upgrades also offer support for Adobe CS4 on Mac and Windows.
- Upgrade Digieffects Damage to v.2.5
RFX is available for all your support needs
- digieffects offers free email support, online forums, user manual and tutorials