20% off Autodesk Suite Upgrades!
Save up to 20% on all upgrade paths
Save 15% when you upgrade an older version to 2014
Save 20% when you upgrade to a Creation Suite
Financing available: 2.5% for 24 months and 3.5% for 36 months
Offer expires July 25th, 2013
Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Standard includes Maya, MotionBuilder, Mudbox and Sketchbook Designer. The suite offers a modern animation pipeline, a cost-effective solution that enables you to increase creativity and efficiency. Purchase a suite and save 39% on the cost of buying the software separately.
Explore creative ideas, meet challenging production demands, and exceed audience expectations with:
- Powerful 3D modeling, animation, effects, rendering, and compositing tools
- Intuitive, organic modeling, texturing, and painting software
- Real-time character animation and motion editing software
Transfer assets quickly, collaborate more efficiently, and increase animation pipeline effectiveness. Autodesk® FBX® data interchange technology enables the exchange of rich animation or 3D scene data between Autodesk products in the suites.
Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Standard includes the following
- An end-to-end CG animation workflow
- Extensive 3D animation software tools, innovative simulation technologies, and advanced compositing capabilities
- Academy Award®-winning creative tools
- Powerful, flexible, open framework for better implementation of conceptual ideas
- Support for Microsoft® Windows®, Mac OS® X, and Linux® operating systems
- A premier digital sculpting and 3D painting software
- Supports the creation of highly detailed 3D characters and environments
- Highly intuitive organic modeling and painting tools
- Easy integration into existing production pipelines
- Support for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
- Real-time character animation software, renowned for its retargeting and motion capture data editing capabilities
- Enables animators to take on demanding, high-volume projects
- An ideal solution for virtual cinematography, pre-visualization, performance animation, and real-time character simulations
- Interoperable with Maya and 3ds Max
Autodesk Sketchbook Designer
- Quickly expressing concept ideas
- Creating professional-quality design illustrations
- Sketching, marking up, and annotating directly on top of AutoCAD content
- Manipulating and compositing images to quickly create variations when ideating, or live iteration during concept review
Specifications & Licensing
Hardware and Operating system requirements vary between each title found in the suite. For more details please visit each of the products pages on our site.
Fore more detailed information about each of the products found in the Suites please visit the links below.
Standalone and Network Licenses are available.
Standalone licenses can be transferred from computer to computer via online license transfer utility. The license transfer utility requires active subscription in order to function.
Network licenses require the use of a dedicated license server running LMtools. LMTools is available for Windows, OSX & Linux platforms. Network licenses can be checked out off the network for a user specified amount of time. The License checkout utility requires active subscription in order to function.
Network licenses can not be split between workstations. For example, with (1) network seat of the Entertainment suite a user can run Maya, Mudbox, Motion Builder and Softimage all at the same time. However, the user cannot run Maya on one computer and run Motion Builder, MudBox or Softimage on another computer at the same time.
Upgrades / Support
Autodesk offers the following Upgrades and Support options:
- Software upgrades
- Exclusive updates
- Access to training and learning materials
- Entitlement to use in previous versions
- Home-Use licensing
- Enhanced license management tools
Subscription / Gold Support
- Includes all of the Subscription benefits above, plus
- Unlimited Phone and Web Support
- Access to SDK and API Support
- Defect Tracking
- Upgrade from Previous versions to Current
- Upgrade from Educational to Commercial licenses
- Upgrade from Standalone to Network Licenses
- Upgrade to Maya Entertainment Suite Premium (includes Softimage)
RFX is available for all your support needs.
- Autodesk provides initial installation support upon purchase
- Unlimited Phone and Web Support available with Subscription / Gold Support (see above)
Enhance your Maya Entertainment Creation Suite pipeline with the following products:
- Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium: Maya + MotionBuilder + Mudbox + Softimage
- Autodesk HumanIK middleware
- Blast Code Megaton / Kiloton
- Chaos Group Vray for Maya
- Cebas finalRender Stage -2
- Studio|Gpu Mach Studio Pro
- Craft Animation Director Studio
- Joe Alter Shave and Haircut
- e-on Vue xStream / Infinite / Ozone
- Massive Software Prime / Jet
- Maxon BodyPaint 3D
- Next Limit RealFlow
- Next Limit Maxwell Studio
- Pixologic Zbrush
- Syflex Cloth Simulator
Training / Resources
Go to Area for Maya, Motion Builder and Mudbox tutorials, tips, downloads and forums.
Go to LAMRUG.org for rendering with mental ray® training and resources (Los Angeles Mental Ray User Group).